Days 27,28,29,30: Facts about November 2010
1. I think I probably wrote about 1000 words
2. I had some really good thinking times that sorted a bit of the WIP out
3. People who work in Australian universities are flat out in November
4. I loved the pep talks even though I couldn’t act on their advice
5. There should be a NaJaWriMo. January is the time for extended writing days interspersed with Festive Season chocolate eating.
So where to from here?
December is begin-to-relax, got-some-sleep, now-can-write month. NaDeWriMo?
PS Wrote this on my iPad. From a household of no wireless devices, we suddenly have three. Welcome to the techno world.